Student Organizations - get involved!
Kimball Area High School has many ways for kids to get involved. We offer many student-led organizations. Each Winter, student organizations are highlighted during Snow Days week. Representatives from each organization compete in a variety of activities until the organization with the most points is crowned Snow King and Queen.
- Student Government (advisor: Mr. Sundin)
- FFA (advisor: TBD)
- Knowledge Bowl (advisor: Mr. Boser)
- Arts Club (advisor: Mr. Lesnau)
- Prom Committee (advisor: Ms. Dammann)
- Yearbook (advisor: Mr. Boser)
- National Honor Society (advisor: Mr. Stangle)