1. Phone In: 398-7700 x 1112 and use a valid credit card to register for the classes of your choice.
2. Mail In: Fill out the registration form and make checks payable to Kimball Community Education. Send to: Kimball Community Education PO Box 368 Kimball, MN 55353
3. Online: Click HERE to register online. Pay with a credit card.
4. Walk In: Bring registration form and payment to the Community Education office located in the Kimball Area High School District Office. Enter the main High School doors, check-in at the office, then proceed to the Community Education office.
6. Registrations with checks may also be given to homeroom teachers or school offices.
A. Classes are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
B. Assume you are registered for the class unless you hear otherwise from us. All classes meet at the scheduled time and place, unless notified.
C. We are proud of the quality of our classes and activities. If, after attending the first session of a class, you are not satisfied with its quality, please notify Community Education and we will discuss refund options.
D. Refunds: if a class is canceled, you will be notified and your money refunded or credited to your account.
E. Need to cancel, call #320-398-7700 x 1112 at least one week prior to the class and we will refund tuition. Some classes may have specific cancelation and refund policies.
F. Inclement Weather: If public school is canceled, all Community Education and ABE/GED classes are canceled, also.
G. Tuition Assistance: Residents of Kimball Area School District that meet income eligibility guidelines may qualify for fee reduction on certain classes and programs. More information is available at the Community Education Office.